|No options of this product are available.
This reader brings together classic and contemporary contributions to debates about social justice.
- A collection of classic and contemporary contributions to debates about social justice.
- Includes classic discussions of justice by Locke and Hume.
- Provides broad coverage of contemporary discussions, including theoretical pieces by John Rawls, Robert Nozick and Ronald Dworkin.
- Contains papers that apply theories of justice to concrete issues, such as gender and the family, the market, world poverty, cultural rights, and future generations.
- Philosophically challenging yet accessible to students.