|No options of this product are available.
'Cybermarketing' is a no-nonsense structured guide to using the Internet for marketing and is essential reading for all marketers and managers who need to know how to use the Internet to promote and sell their product.
This new edition both follows on the success of and adds significantly to the first edition by:
* Increasing the up to date case material
* Having a live Internet site to support the book
* Adding a collection of key URLs for market research purposes
* Adding a new section on marketing information systems
* More coverage on electronic direct and 1 to 1 marketing
* Covering intranets for Marcomms in more depth
* Building on 'Justifying the Business Case'
* Updated and expanded information on pricing and branding.
This new edition, confirms 'Cybermarketing' as both the most comprehensive and accessible guide to the net for marketing professionals at all levels.