Fundamentals of Organizational Behavior : What Managers Need to Know
|No options of this product are available.
This primer offers MBA and other advanced students exposure to the basic theories and concepts of organizational behavior and management.
- Delivers the basic theories and concepts of organizational behavior and management in a concise format.
- Includes ‘Guides for Managers' which show how managers can apply these theories.
- Supplemental materials include exercises and cases.
- Covers topical issues such as diversity, technology and e-business.
- Executive edition of Tosi and Mero's successful textbook, Managing Organizational Behavior (Blackwell Publishing, Fourth Edition, 2000