SIMPLICITY PLUS COMMON SENSE EQUALS BETTER HEALTH!
Do you feel inundated by a plethora of health, diet, and diet-recipe books as well as exercise-diet-health-recipe books, with matching videos? Are you bombarded by diets from Atkins to the Zone, supplements from aloe to zinc, alternative therapies from acupressure to yoga, spas, and "wellness centers" that promise the moon for the right price?
David Biebel and Harold Koenig's simple-to-understand and easy-to-practice book on wellness will clear the confusion about fad diets, unnecessary supplementation, and alternative therapies.
DISCOVER PRACTICAL STEPS TO OPTIMAL HEALTH, INCLUDING:
- Seven ways to spread "cheer germs" to others
- Five tips of developing creativity
- Suggestions on what to do to reduce or manage stress
- Nine hints for sleeping well
- Walking, not running, to a healthy exercise program
- Why drinking plenty of water is crucial to your health
- Why you should volunteer in order to be healthy
SIMPLE HEALTH? SIMPLE DECISION!