The third edition of this essential text has been updated and expanded with new material that reflects the most recent developments in the field, and explores our current understanding of a broad range of topics related to aging and older adulthood.
- Fresh edition includes updated content such as revised case histories and reworked material on key concepts and research applications
- Retains the winning format of the second edition, with chapter contents framed by individual histories
- Dual models add cohesiveness to the presentation of theory
- Thematic structure facilitates reader comprehension
- Instructor resources provided online upon publication at www.wiley.com/go/erber