Political Economy and the Changing Global Order, Third Edition, introduces undergraduate students to the rapid changes taking place in the global economy. This edited collection from top scholars in political economy examines how the economic global order is unfolding and how it will evolve over the next decade.
* Carefully edited so that all chapters are written in a clear and accessible form, with the needs of students in mind
* Each contribution was written specifically for this volume
* Covers developments at global, national, and regional levels
* Examines key issues and trends as well as the changing policies of major state actors
* Each chapter is followed by a list of suggested readings and a short list of key websites